jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities
HSI's success relies on the talent, dedication, creativity, care and hard-work of our staff. What we do, permanent supportive housing is challenging, at times very. But for those who share our passion to end homelessness for as many New Yorkers as possible, we believe there is no better place to be. HSI takes great pride in the quality of our housing and services, and demands excellence in all areas of our operations. We rely on each individual's contributions to further our mission, and in return seek to provide a supportive workplace where ingenuity is encouraged, good work celebrated, and growth - both personally and professionally - is cultivated.
HSI's Equal Employment Opportunity commitment
HSI is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, special disabled veteran, Veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected status.
current job openings
HSI offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental plans
- 401K retirement plan
- Company sponsored short term and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) though Corporate Counseling.
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary life/accident/long term care plans
- A generous time off policy with 3 weeks vacation annually for new employees, company paid sick, vacation, and personal time.
program admin support HSI is looking for volunteers to help with our housing programs administrative work, including but not limited to: filing, office organization, data entry, and other special assigned projects. Commitment: 1 day a week Duration: 4-7 hours per week Skills: office experience, computer literate, organized, and motivated!